August 23, 2010

Such a special play date




Carter went to his first official play date last Saturday. Maggie, one of the moms from the mom's group started a "special play group" for our special babies! There was two sweet little girls Rachel (Maggie's daughter) and Tierney. They are both 11 months old and they are cute as a button. Rachel made her sitting up debut at the play date! Then there was Jack who is Korey's son. He is a month and a half younger that Carter, and absolutely precious! They all played in their own little space. The girls were more interactive with one another, it was so cute. When I got there I noticed my son is a tank, haha! At 4 months he weighs almost 15 pounds. Jack weighs almost 12, and Rachel and Tierney both weigh 16 and a half!!! One of the first things I said to the group was "he loves his food." After playing for about an hour, Jack and Carter passed out. Korey and I put them side by side and they got into the same sleeping position. I took so many pictures I was afraid I may have made all our kids go blind from the flash. They were all so cute I couldn't help myself! I can't wait to the next play date. It will be wonderful watching each of these wonderful babies develop at their own pace.
Tierney and Rachel Carter and Jack



No comments:

Post a Comment