January 20, 2011

Epitome of cuteness....

Yesterday, my little Carterbug and I took advantage of the mild winter weather we had.  I dressed him up in his little overalls and took him out and put him in his baby swing that daddy found the perfect place to hang.  We have a weeping willow tree in our side yard with the perfect branch for a swing.  As I pushed him he laughed so hard, then he got heavy eyelids, then laughed again, then finished off with almost falling asleep in the swing....of course I had to capture the moment....
Hanging on like a big boy...

Higher mommy higher...

That was hard work...

4 comments:

  1. How cute!! Great pictures! I really enjoy keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, I know I told you on facebook but here I am again, just have to tell you....again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the cutest baby boy! and on another note, you are beautiful. you have the prettiest hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! I found you over at Erin's with your new button ;)

    ReplyDelete