February 9, 2011

Everyone deserves a loving home!

My friend Erin has recently opened my eyes, ears, and heart to this website Reece's Rainbow.  It is a website dedicated to children with special needs, but mostly down syndrome, who need to be adopted.  In my opinion, in a perfect world every family should have a child with down syndrome.  My little Carterbug has brought so much joy to me and everyone who meets him!  I just know that these children have so much to offer the world...if any readers out there know of someone looking to adopt or thinking about adopting yourself, please don't overlook a child with special needs.  Please visit the website below to meet these wonderful children and if you have it in your heart please donate towards their adoption fund.
http://reecesrainbow.org/

Meet Simon:
Simon is the precious little boy my friend Erin is trying so hard to get adopted!  Like Carter and Grady, Simon was born with down syndrome.  He is so adorable and deserves to have a home and be loved by a deserving family...You can donate to his fund here:    http://reecesrainbow.org/simon2h

No comments:

Post a Comment