October 5, 2010

Family fun day!











This past weekend Jeff and I decided to do something outside with Carter, since the weather was so pretty. I chose the Natural Science Center. My sister Whitney and her boyfriend Andrew came along for the family outing. I figured Carter is a little young to appreciate the animals, and assumed he would sleep the whole time. To my surprise he actually stayed awake the first 30 minutes, and actually was checking out some of the animals. He checked out the tigers, giant tortoises, goats, and the meerkats. I guess he was bored with everything else.........

snoozin.....


1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with Carter in his baseball cap!!! Such a stud already! :)
    I'm looking forward to all the Science Center trips in my future.

    Ema

    ReplyDelete