August 28, 2010

Going back to school...

So I started back school on the 16th of this month...I was so excited about getting into the dental program at GTCC, but not at all excited about leaving my sweet Carter! I have had him with me every second of his life, from the time I found out I was pregnant until the day he turned 4 months old. Leaving him was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. It made me sad to think that someone else would be feeding him, changing him, playing with him and making him smile. I cried everyday for the first week on the way to school. (When I say cry, I mean I cried like a baby!) I know what I am doing is for Carter, so that makes it a little easier going to school everyday. I also think of it as I have something to look forward to at the end of my school day...going home to my handsome little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment