September 2, 2010

A Letter to Carter...


I think all the time about what I want for Carter in life so I thought I would share with you all...


To my sweet little boy,


I love you with all my heart. I never knew I could ever love anyone or anything as much as I love you. You amaze me each and everyday. I love watching you grow and learn...even though I wish you would slow it down just a little. ;-) I want you to have the whole world. I want you to be your own person, A leader not a follower, never change for anyone but yourself, love yourself, love others, laugh, be creative, be what you want to be, smile, be happy, experience and enjoy life to it's fullest, try new things, make mistakes, but learn from them, try and if you fail try again, have life long friends, be a best friend, love and know God, be strong, but don't be afraid to be weak at times, know that it's ok to cry, have a big heart, know that it's better to give than receive, share, pray, learn everything your mind can soak in, love the sunshine and the rain, always be the bigger person, let the negative things in life roll off your back, and let the positive shine through your heart and soul, always keep your head up and remember I'm always here for you! I love you so much!


Love,

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment