October 24, 2010

Buddy Walk 2010

Carter's Crew minus 16 the rest were in Georgia, had already left or some were in the bathroom! haha Thank you all!!!!
All I can say is WOW!  Carter's Crew was a hit!  We had about 50 team members and a great time!  Thank you so much to all of our wonderful friends and family members that came out to support Carter!  And, thank you to our family in Georgia who could not be there, but represented Carter last week at the Buddy Walk in Macon!  Thanks to all who contributed to Carter's Crew!  I'm so glad that so many people have so much love for Jeff and I, but especially for Carter!  It was great seeing all the families supporting all the amazing kids and adults who have Down Syndrome.  It shows you there is still so much love out there in the world!  Again thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE! I am so glad you all had a good time at your buddy walk. I love your shirts too, very cool stuff

    ReplyDelete