June 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks one year since I started this little blog.  I can't believe how fast it has gone by!  What a wonderful year it has been, meeting new friends, advocating for Down Syndrome, and making memories with Carter.  I have continued something I started, because I love sharing with everyone all of Carter's milestones and so many of our memories.  This blog has had so many visitors from all over the world (from Germany, to the Ukraine, Brazil, and of course right here in the U.S.).  Thank you all for taking time out of your day for reading, it means so much!

 I hope that I have made a difference in someone somewhere.  I hope that someone has stumbled across this blog, who was scared or confused about those two powerful words...Down Syndrome, I hope this blog changed their mind about Down Syndrome.  I hope that I have made it clear that when parents hear that their child has Down Syndrome, that it is a wonderful thing, and that they are a part of something so special and rare, and I hope that someone has realized that their life will have so much more meaning!

 I know that I am a part of something amazing, that was in God's plan for us to have this precious little boy, and that makes my heart smile!  Thank you all again for reading and all of your amazing comments, and cheers to the next year!

If anyone wants to read my first blog click here: Carters' birth story



3 comments:

  1. sweet sister, I have no doubt that you have reached someone or many people, but I know for a fact that you have touched countless of them. The love you have as a mother is inspiring and it shines outloud. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, what a long way we've come. We love you guys soooo much! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy one year my friend! Hugs to you and Little C

    ReplyDelete